Adobe Photoshop is an extremely powerful image editing software application, widely used by professionals across all industries. Anyone wanting to improve their basic images, drawings, and visualisations will benefit from a solid understanding of how to effectively use Photoshop.
Our introductory Photoshop training courses, developed by an Adobe Certified Instructor and Photoshop Certified Expert, is specifically designed with beginners in mind.
On our one-day Photoshop training courses you will cover the following topics:
- How to navigate the Photoshop workspace
- Manage Photoshop files
- Learn essential skills for performing the most common Photoshop tasks
- Create selections that isolate editing to specific areas
- Learn the basics for retouching images
- Understand the importance of layers
- Master the tools for non-destructive editing
- Learning to save your work for a specific output
- Learn the basic prerequisites for attending a Photoshop ACA (Adobe Certified Associate) course
We mainly run our courses at our training centres in Billingshurst, West Sussex and Newark, Nottinghamshire. But the good news is we can run tailored deep dive sessions focused around your workflow and specific areas that you want to learn more about. Bespoke Photoshop courses can be run at either our training suite or at your premises, attendees can either use their own computers or we have a mobile training suite.
If you’re interested in booking a public or bespoke training course then please do get in touch for more information.
Why choose Benchmarq for your training?
We are one of the leading CAD training providers in the UK
We can tailor the course to your requirements
Small class sizes for maximum interaction
Delivered by credible and highly experienced instructors
Affordable courses with option for individuals and sole traders to pay by instalments
Lunch and refreshments provided throughout course